It was in 2019 when we learnt that the hemp plant has been part of the Indian culture since the time of lord Shiva. We decided that it was time we finally broke the stigma surrounding it and indulge in positive research to find out about its multitude of applications.
From being a part of the Ayurveda, and getting used in the production of CBD based medicines to treat symptoms of diseases like cancer and epilepsy to being of use as a sustainable, carbon negative textile product, this magical plant can help us in many ways.
We are on a journey to learn about the medical, industrial, and recreational cannabis industry around the world one podcast and blog at a time, and we would love for you to join us.
The blogs and podcasts are a smorgasbord of cannabis information. Here you can find the latest developments in the marijuana industry, news, culture, and advocacy; with a special focus on cannabis in India.
We do not promote the use of drugs and ask readers to abide by the drug laws of their country. Everything discussed on this website is for educational purposes only.
- All content and photos on this site have been created by us and remain our property unless stated otherwise.
- Spamming and solicitation of any form will be removed.
- This website is for educational purposes only. Any offensive or harassing comments will be deleted at our discretion.
- We are open to collaborations and look forward to your feedback. Please reach out to us through the Contact page.
- We will try our best to reply to comments within 2 business days.